Notice of Trustee’s Sale of
3020 Hampton Hall Rd., Callao, VA 22435
In execution of a Deed of Trust in the original principal amount of $130,432.00, dated December 14, 2004, recorded in the Clerk’s Office of the Circuit Court of Northumberland County, Virginia, in Deed Book 595, Page 748, and default having occurred in the payment of the Note thereby secured and at the request of the holder of the Note, the undersigned Substitute Trustee will offer for sale at public auction at the entrance of the Circuit Court Building of Northumberland County, 39 Judicial Place, Heathsville, VA 22473, on December 1, 2015 at 12:01 p.m. the property described in said Deed of Trust, located at the above described address and briefly described as: 1.02 acre on VSH 602, Tax ID No. 7-(1)–186-A, and subject to any and all covenants, conditions, restrictions, easements, and all other matters of record taking priority over the Deed of Trust, if any, affecting the aforesaid property.
TERMS OF SALE: CASH: A deposit of $13,000.00 or 10% of the sales price, whichever is lower, cash or certified check will be required at the time of sale, with settlement within fifteen (15) days from the date of sale. Sale is subject to post sale confirmation that the borrower did not file for protection under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code prior to the sale, as well as to post-sale confirmation of the status of the loan with the loan servicer including, but not limited to, determination of whether the borrower entered into any repayment agreement, reinstated or paid off the loan prior to the sale. In any such event, the sale shall be null and void, and the Purchaser’s sole remedy, in law or equity, shall be the return of his deposit without interest. Additional terms may be announced at the time of sale. Pursuant to the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, we advise you that this firm is a debt collector attempting to collect the indebtedness referred to herein and any information we obtain will be used for that purpose. PATEL & DALRYMPLE, PLLC, Substitute Trustee. This is a communication from a debt collector. FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: PATEL & DALRYMPLE, PLLC
5200 Fort Avenue, Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434) 832-7030
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Chapter 11, 15.2-2204 of the Code of Virginia as amended that the Northumberland County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board of Supervisors room in the old Courthouse at 72 Monument Place in Heathsville in order to consider the following request.
1. Request by Cowart Properties, LLC, owner, for a variance to the Northumberland County Zoning Ordinance, Article V, Section 148-51A; to allow existing structures less than the required setbacks from the side property line. The property is located on Tax Map Parcels #10-(1)-167A & 186A, at 755 Lake Landing Drive.
2. Request by John J. and Carol Higbee, owners, for a variance to the Northumberland County Zoning Ordinance, Article V, Sections 148-50 & 51; to allow construction of a garage less than the required 10 feet from the side property line and less that the required 125 feet at the building restriction line. The property is located on Tax Map Parcel #29-(1)-228-A, at 50 Smith Farm Lane.
Proposed requests can be viewed in the Office of Building and Zoning. (All written comments should be received by the Office of Building and Zoning prior to the Board meeting. For further information concerning this request, contact the Office of Building & Zoning at the Courthouse in Heathsville, VA (580-7921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are physically disabled, hearing or visually impaired and need assistance with this hearing, please call Bill Knight at (804) 580-8910 (Voice) or Via the Virginia Relay or TDD for assistance.
Northumberland County Board of Zoning Appeals
By: Philip Marston, Zoning Administrator
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 28.2-1302 of the Code of Virginia, that the Northumberland County Wetlands Board, at a meeting in the Board of Supervisors Room of the Old Courthouse in Heathsville, Virginia, on Tuesday, December 8, 2015, commencing at 7:00 P.M., will consider the following applications for wetland and/or coastal primary sand dune and beach permits:
1. Request by William H. Dean (V.M.R.C. #15-1658) to install a 55’ armor stone spur with 275 cu. yds. of beach nourishment and 2000 sq. ft. of wetlands vegetation: to construct a 40’ riprap sill and a 134’ riprap sill with 25 cu.yds. of beach nourishment and 400 sq. ft of wetlands vegetation plantings and construct a 4’x53’ aluminum frame footbridge across an inlet channel to tidal pond along the shoreline of Killneck Creek and 1244 Honest Point Road.
2. Request by E. P. Duke, Jr. (V.M.R.C. #15-1655) to construct 62 linear feet of bulkhead 2 feet channelward of existing bulkhead along the shoreline of the Potomac River and 442 Bay Quarter Drive in Bay Quarter Shores Subdivision.
3. Request by John and Lisa Dutton (V.M.R.C. #15-1650) to install 75 linear feet of riprap revetment along the shoreline of Little Creek and 122 Riverside Lane.
4. Request by Alene Robinson (V.M.R.C. #15-1609) to construct 155 linear feet, including return walls, of bulkhead along the shoreline of Cockrell Creek and 222 Colieville Lane.
5. Request by Donald C. Stone (V.M.R.C. #15-1620) to install 125 linear feet of riprap revetment along the shoreline of Towles Creek and 98 Crows Nest Court.
The applications requesting the proposed permits are on file in the Office of Building and Zoning at the Old Courthouse in Heathsville, VA, where all interested parties may view and inspect the projects. Written comments must be mailed, faxed to (804) 580-8082 or e-mailed to email@example.com. If you are physically disabled, hearing or visually impaired and need assistance with this hearing, please call Bill Knight at (804) 580-8910 (Voice) or Via the Virginia Relay or TDD for assistance.
Northumberland County Wetlands Board
By: Philip H. Marston, Zoning Administrator